Warialda has a motel, hotel and caravan park to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.
Warialda is Motor Home friendly and invites campers to come and stay a while in one of the camping areas.
Why not use Warialda as a base to discover the Gwydir. An RV parking register on various properties in and around Warialda is currently being investigated. This will be a new service and will only be available through the Tourist Office.
Where to Stay While Visiting Warialda
Warialda Caravan Park
Cnr Holden St & Gwydir Hwy,
Warialda NSW 2402
Phone: 0427 291 008
- 7 cabins with ensuites and 25 sites available
- All cabins have linen provided
- Safe and friendly Warialda Caravan Park has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable.
- Quiet park-like setting, pet friendly powered sites, 7 on-site air conditioned cabins, laundry facilities, short walk to shops, swimming pool and parks.
- Easy access to nature walks through bird friendly bushland. A great place to explore or just relax.
- Pets are welcome in the park provided they are kept under control at all times.
Sunflower Motel – Located on the western side of Warialda a short walk from the local swimming pool, the Sunflower Motel offers guests comfortable country style accommodation and hospitality. The motel features air-conditioning and free WI-FI, and each room has a toaster, tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave. Pet friendly rooms available (conditions apply). Meals are available 7 days a week and can be enjoyed in our dining room or delivered to your room. You hosts Warren and Anita Mcleod look forward to welcoming you.
Phone: (02) 6729 1344